The Tale of The Wife and the Potato
I’ll start this little tale by telling you my wife is a bit of a hygiene freak.
Drop a knife on a pristine floor and you can’t just pick it up, give it a quick wipe and carry on eating – No. it has to go through the dishwasher.
Use the same mug for a cup of tea that you had earlier – No way, through the dishwasher.
That Potato has been on the floor!
So there I was getting a bag of potatoes from out of the cupboard when one fell on the floor.
As I picked it up and plopped it back in with the others the look on my wife’s face told me I was in trouble.
“You’ve just mixed that potato back up with the others” she said.
“I won’t know which one it was now” she goes on to say.
“Does it matter?” says I
“Does it matter, does it matter of course it matters it’s been on the ground”
“And where do you think all the others have come from?” I replied
“They pick them and bag them up” was her reply
I didn’t have the heart to tell her potatoes don’t grow on bushes, but you have to dig them out of the ground.
- Stratford-upon-Avon Business Directory
- Who is Replacing Rachel Riley on Countdown
- The Tale of The Wife and The Very Rare Bird
- The Tale of the Wife and Mumsnet Translator
- The Tale of the Wife and Dogs Trust Advert With The Doll
- The Tale of The Wife and The Dishwasher
- The Tale of the Wife and the Shrunken Jumper
- SEO Stratford-upon-Avon
- The Tale of the wife and the mobile phone
- The Tale of The Wife and the Potato
- The Tale of the Wife and The Dog Snatchers
- The Tale of the Cherries and the Gullible Wife
- How Can I Stop Birds Eating My Cherries
- Too Much Time On My Hands
- Controlling Dreams
- Colin Furze Safety Tie
- Pete Doherty Desert Island Discs
- 10th anniversary of Kirsty Young presenting Desert Island Discs
- Fluffy White Rabbit
- Stuffed Marrow Recipe
- The Birds Have Eaten All My Cherries
- Fake Billy Mask Billy Murphy The Young Offenders
- SEO Company Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire
- The Tale of The Wife Without a Daughter