Home Brew Lager Recipe
40 Pints of Home Brew Coopers Lager.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 600 hours
Ingredients: 1 Tin Coopers Home Brew Lager, Sugar
- Warm malt and juice in sink of hot water
- Add 1 kettle of boiling water to bucket
- Add 1 bag of Sugar
- Empty can of Coopers Home Brew to buket.
- Rinse out can with 2nd kettle of water.
- Add cold water to the 23 litre mark.
- Leave to ferment for 7 days in warm room.
- Move to cooler room for 2 days.
- Transfer to bottles, adding 1 teaspoon of sugar per litre.
- leave undisturbed for 2 weeks (longer the better).
Makes 40 Pints
180 grams fat
1 comments: From TJ, June 29 – Possibly the best home brew lager recipe on the net, great recipe!
Home Brew Starter Kits available from Trafford HomeBrew Manchester